Thursday, April 27, 2006

Disown

Disown - is it easy or difficult or it is based on what/who or is it based on how close the person/thing is,

Is it really necessary for anyone to disown - I think it is absolutely necessary and useful and it helps one to a great extent to realize the importance of anything/anyone.

I have always lived with this attitude that I can change anytime, the change can be either external or internal, if its internal should it change my 'defining character' or should it just change based on the situation, situational change is all that is required but if it makes others feel that this person has undergone a sea change then it should not concern you, since it was you who decided to change and change for what to disown.

The basic question is still unanswered, is it really necessary to disown, yes to me because this way I have been able to continue with my life the same way it was always, if you get entangled then it is easy to get away;
'Getaway' is the keyword, everyone wants to - robber who robs the bank, a person who has committed a crime, a politician who has given false hopes/promises to people, a student from the exam hall.
If you are inclined or don’t believe in disowning then you get attached, which will definitely drive you into emotional ups and downs and will not help you in anyway in forgetting things.

I am very interested in gadgets, electronic items; I have invested a lot in my home theatre system, made sure each and everything I have purchased has got lot of attention and research, so that it gives me good viewing pleasure with proper sound, but even a slight thing makes me feel that it is not so important and if there arises a situation that I have to give it up, it is pretty easy for me, because I am always inclined towards disowning things, here I may have taken the example of my home theatre, but replace it with any living thing, the effect is still the same.

To own gives you pleasure, to disown provides relief.

No comments: