Saturday, May 16, 2009

Number portability - Consumer is the King, Airtel would be biggest loser

Just waiting for the number portability to come into effect and I would be the first one to move to BSNL from Airtel. Till around 2 years back Airtel service was better and for them customer was king, but now they care a damn!.
I have a 249 plan (I live in Hyderabd) wherein I get 600 units free and some 200 sms free and when I am at office, I usually dont make calls, so I usually make calls when at home, but in my house only Airtel network doesnt work, I have tried Vodafone and BSNL both work like charm, I registered complaint with Airtel in Jan this year and even after 5 months nothing seems to have happened, neither they call and let me know what is the status and when it would be fixed, but the moment I stopped paying my bill, I got 2 calls everyday religiously asking for the non payment, and a week back my connection was temporarily take out of service, I wish I could also take Airtel out of service for not working on my complaint for last 5 months. Today I checked the online portal and see that they have deleted the complaint I had registered 5 months back... I am really flabbergasted how a company like Airtel would do this....

Airtel you suck and BSNL is much better anyday, number portability am waiting for you.

No comments: