Friday, October 31, 2008

Diego Armando Maradona

Was reading the news that Maradona has been appointed as Coach of Argentina, it triggered off a series of thoughts on this great personality
Maradona - The name brings joy to so many people who follow football, even my mother knew who Maradona was, though she never followed the game, such is the charisma of this guy, he made everyone happy just by the way he played the game, so I started searching for his videos, found many, the one that am posting below is really a tribute to his gamesmanship and I sincerely hope he brings back all the glory back to Argentina.
Even though I dont play football (tried during my schooling), I wish if I ever became a football player in my next avatar (they say every human has 7 lives, and wishing this isnt my 7th ;) ), I wish to be born as this great person :)

Video - Tribute to Maradona



No comments: