Friday, August 03, 2007

Cool and necessary tools for iTunes

Using iTunes throws up a lot of questions.
I have been using iRiver for couple of years, and when I plugin my iRiver, I manually manage the music files on it, drag and drop the files required and deleting and not allowing windows media player to manage, but with iPod, since I am forced to use iTunes as and when I hit a roadblock, I google and have found some cool tools for iTunes

1)iTunes ART importer
This allows users to search for an album cover image of a song automatically.
More information regarding this can be found at iTunes ART importer.

2)iTunes library updater
How to make iTunes automatically scan for new songs added to the your songs folder without you having to add it manually every time, this one I found it to be very useful since I keep updating my songs list every week.
More information regarding this can be found at iTunes library updater.

No comments: