Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ubuntu Essentials

Recently my team members got hooked into Ubuntu (they moved from windows obviously), all this happened thanks to our Technical Architect - Vinu Thomas (www.vinuthomas.com), he inspired all and it got me also into trying it out. Have installed the Ubuntu Studio and find it no different from Windows, leaving windows for me was like a kid leaving home to go to stay in hostel, unless the kid finds out the fun in hostel he will always be skeptical.

So I do keep searching for sites which help me in my knowledge to grab more of ubuntu, hence my seeking took me to this site Ubunti Essentials site - www.ubuntuessentials.net, it provides information on the essential software that needs to be installed to make life much more easier that it already is.

No comments: