Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Accessible or should I say Human Emotion!!!

Google has added a whole new dimension to learning, if I want to learn anything, just google and bingo I am on it, life has never been so easy, technology has compressed the world, it has become reachable to one and all, there are no restriction whatsoever as to who should learn what, if you have the urge then you are on.

Its an alltogether different story that, the rate at which technology is improving, it is making us all more accessible (nowadays, physical contact is not that much neccessary to being accessible) it is also drifting us apart.

I think that we are also becoming less and less adventurous when compared to our parents, grand parents, they had time for everything, but we, oh man ask us about time and we do not have time to speak about that, we have become so mechanical that we tend to forget we are still human with lots of emotion.

Am I blaming the improvements in technology to this (I am in no way accusing Google of taking away human emotion), not really, just that we tend to forget that things can always wait and we should learn to say NO whenever possible (even if its for the heck of it).

When was the last time, I surprised my wife with a flower --- hmm! probably 4-5 months back!!
When was the last time, I called up a distant relative just to say hi --- hmm! never.
When was the last time, I drenched myself in rain and enjoyed --- maybe several years back, when I was studying.
there are so many things that I can list and go on and on, but the point is that we think a lot even for small things, sometimes it is better to be a novice instead of an expert.

To say I love, makes no sense, one should feel it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well written I must say. I am pleasantly surprised. Welcome aboard!

Satish Kumar N said...

Surprised about!!!