Monday, December 01, 2008

Pak Media take on mubai terror attack

This guy on the show, Zaid Hamid, who is supposed to be a defence analyst and I pity pakistan to be having such people.
He goes on to say that the whole terror attack is a staged one which went awry and now India is blaming Pakistan for that.
The lady hosting the show (she looks like a complete comedian) asks pretty silly question and this guy answers with all vigor and validates his reasoning.
The other lady on the show is a parliamentarian, who is more interested in showing her vocabulary skills.

I came to be aware of many issues that is prevailing in India that they Pakistan is concerned about and I really appreciate it.

Please watch the entire episode, part 1 to 5. I found this to be better than the comedy shows that happen on Indian television channels.

I have laughed so much that my stomach aches now, thanks to these 3 that I am able to forget for a moment all the sad things happened in the last week.

All I can say to these is to 'Growing old is Mandatory, Growing Up is optional' so GROW UP.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pakistan media sucks .. Indian politicians are you listening to this crap. They r saying attcked was staged by this we know the level of their thinking.. BULL SHIT WITH THEM ONE WEEK WAR WILL VANISH WHOLE PAKISTAN FROM THE WORLD MAP...

If i get a chance to meet those who talked i will slap them so hard they will forget who gave them birth

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.